• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

affiliate program missing pending sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently I noticed a bug in the affiliates stats and for everybody it was showing 2 sales because the affiliate id in the stats wasn't being handled properly. Anyway, in your case you don't have sales.

Last edited:
So do you mean I had no sales? But this was a fault of the script? And you see that. If only a little bit of bad because it had been glad

So do you mean I had no sales? But this was a fault of the script? And you see that. If only a little bit of bad because it had been glad

What I'm saying is that for everybody the thing was showing "2 sales" because the user_id in the stats query was being set to "1" which is my user_id. In other words, the stats query was being made over my sales, not your sales.

This only affected the stats, the tracking is working properly as always.

By the way, those 2 sales are just test sales that I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back