• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Adsense & Chevereto

fbdotpics

Chevereto Noob
I've looked around in the forum.

But I'm not too sure which .php file to edit to add an adsense banner. I've already been approved.

Hi fbdotpics, I'm new here too.

If you've paid for a Chevereto license, you don't need to edit anything probably. There should be a BANNERS section under your site's settings where you can paste your code.

Chevereto has several different sections to choose where your ads might show up. If none of them fit, you would then have to make some edits.

Word of advice, Google are currently in the process of making fundamental changes to how Adsense works.

In view of that, I would highly recommend that you only add one or two banners/ads only. Chevereto (by it's nature) has relatively little written content and covering a page with many ads will be pointless, Adsense simply will not show them. By doing so you will reduce the amount earned per click so ultimately it would have a detramental effect to overall earnings.

I would now recommend a single ad per page max. The secret is where you decide to put it.

Back