• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Adminpanel Abuse

Betaman2k

Chevereto Noob
Heya

i see no option for Abuse, user can not abuse image links, is very imported for the webmaster ( terms & tos )

example, is very good, easy and good ( admin need more option, del links, abuse links, extra folder on webpanel for abuse links etc )

http://imgur.com/removalrequest

can u fixed this problem fast, then i buy the script

I can barely understand what you are saying.

Are you requesting Rod to add a page to where someone can request an image deleted? If so, that's a great idea, but I can see that it can be very abusive.

Betaman2k:

you could implement this by yourself, have a look at the contact us page. And just copy it and re-make it to fit your purpose.
regards

@xxshabsxx
Are you requesting Rod to add a page to where someone can request an image deleted? <<<yes
i mean a user can abuse a link with a formular, the admin get the message on the admin webpanel ( extra folder for all abuse links, admin can check and delete the image )
or on all image links ( page ) is a abuse button, easy for the user

@pixhack

yes, but the admin panel, get not a mesage with abuse links

(Piers) The Theme devoloper are might going to make a page as that for you guys, where you can enter a removal URL and reason why. But i think it have to go via Email now, like the request gets sent to your email, and not via Admin Panel ATM..
- Altso if you buy the UserSystem, from Lautaro, he'll soon release 1.7, which will include report system

Hi

which user system, is that a extra mod ?
can u give me please the link ( i need a report system for user ( abuse )

Abuse option and abuse handle will be included in V3.X

Back