• Welcome to the Chevereto User Community!

    Here, users from all over the world come together to learn, share, and collaborate on everything related to Chevereto. It's a place to exchange ideas, ask questions, and help improve the software.

    Please keep in mind:

    • This community is user-driven. Always be polite and respectful to others.
    • Support development by purchasing a Chevereto license, which also gives you priority support.
    • Go further by joining the Community Subscription for even faster response times and to help sustain this space

Admin rights

MooMooMoo

Chevereto Noob
Hi guys

Good day to you. I would like to ask some questions regarding giving Admin' rights to others to post contents.

Can I use Chevereto and let anyone to post contents? That is, I need not have to give them permissions? I intend to use this website for photos on Japan culture.

If that is not possible, how many admin rights can I give to people?

Warmest regards
Max
 
There's no support for custom permissions. Users can be "guest", "member " or "admin".

You can configure it to disable guest uploads and only allow member uploads. You can also disable upload for everyone but admin users.

Hope it helps,
Rodolfo.
 

Chevereto Cloud

Back
Top