• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

adding copy to clipboard buttons ?

denully

Chevereto Member
I know they were there back at version 1.x

But does any one know how to add such a button besides the codes and links ? :)

I don't have found a nice js to do that, I will research again when I get some time.

im testing out the http://code.google.com/p/zeroclipboard/wiki/Instructions#Examples
you suggested, and i think i have it all in correct, apart from the button not working.
I think its because of the script:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/ZeroClipboard.js"></script>
im not sure where to place that , when the theme is devided in header, body and footer.
can i place it in the view file or should it be in the header ?

i have tried both but cant seem to get it to work, so i just wanna make sure which one i should keep testing in :)
if you know.

tried following that guide, but it didnt get me much closer.
I think the problem is still the location of the .js file, as it doesnt seem to load that at all.
although i have tried placing it all around the header and view file.

thanks anyway AmN

denully said:
im testing out the http://code.google.com/p/zeroclipboard/wiki/Instructions#Examples
you suggested, and i think i have it all in correct, apart from the button not working.
I think its because of the script:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/ZeroClipboard.js"></script>
im not sure where to place that , when the theme is devided in header, body and footer.
can i place it in the view file or should it be in the header ?

i have tried both but cant seem to get it to work, so i just wanna make sure which one i should keep testing in :)
if you know.

I would like to add it to my site.
How is done?

Ben Türkçe biliyorum.
İngilizce bilmiyorum.
Lütfen bana yardım et.
Ben siteme kopyalama butonu koymak istiyorum.

Back