• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• ๐Ÿ˜Œ This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • ๐Ÿ‘‰ Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • ๐Ÿ’ธ Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• โœ… Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • ๐Ÿ”ฅ Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • ๐Ÿ“š Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

add txt !

hshamy

Chevereto Member
hello
how i add txt in here :

https://prnt.sc/lk8zbf
i will add txt about dont upload adult image

and in image page here :
https://prnt.sc/lk98w5

the idea about add txt for image page coz googel ad not working like before with image page ,, most of time it not Appear
but it work well with home page coz it have txt (i think ๐Ÿ˜Ž )

so i want to try the idea to see if the ad will work like home page
i hope ๐Ÿ˜„
thanks

I don't understand what you're saying. Is it because the google ads don't show at your site? Maybe you have an AdBlocker in your Browser.

McAtze
googel ad since 6 month or maybe more become need pages with txt ...
so its not work all the time at images pages if it dont have some txt like home page

so as i say ad will work at home page all the time because any chevereto site have txt like :

((Upload and share your images.
Drag and drop anywhere you want and start uploading your images now. 4 MB limit. Direct image links, BBCode and HTML thumbnails.
START UPLOADING))

but images pages most of time just have namber for images ((image name )) and some time just have afew words for image name but no any txt more

so,, you will have pages with only images and most of time no rich words and that will not help to keep ad work at that pages ...

i hope you can understand what i was mean
sory coz my english not good ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Last edited:
Back