• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Add so that albums can only be viewed when logged in, including pictures.

JakeSully

👽 Chevereto Freak
Hi everyone,

Is there some 1 here who could help add so that the users on my site can assign so albums + images in it is only viewable for logged in users? So albums that are not assigned to this can still be seen by guests and so on and that only logged in ones will be gone from album list as well until login and if you do direct link to album it will request user to login to view it's content.

I hope some 1 can help with this feature and I don't mind you sharing this unless it's a paid job that is done then I want this to be for my site only, but if you do it for free then you are welcome to release customization on this forum so others can have it as well.

Back