• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Add 'Private' to Page visibility

Gambalunga

💖 Chevereto Fan
We have a hosting site which is set to which is set to Website privacy mode: Private.
On the login page, which is in effect the home page if a user is not logged in, there is a menu button which shows the list of pages (in v. 3.20.16 it only shows the mobile style 'hamburger' button even in desktop. I am not sure if this is a bug), plus links to Login or Sign up, and the Contact page. For viewers that had not logged in I originally had an override customised header with an 'About' menu item which listed a limited number of pages, I have not yet been able to implement this with v. 3.20.16.
For me it would be useful to have pages that are Public, ie 'Visible page', or 'Private', viewable only to logged in users.
In general terms I think that the Contact page should always be available in case users have trouble logging in or signing up. Also other people may have valid reasons for contact, such as notification of abuse or copyright infringement.

Last edited:
Back