• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Ad-network

Avast

👽 Chevereto Freak
Hey,

Does someone know an ad-network , which delivers international ads and an us-ad-network?
I don't want to use adsense. It'll be nice, if they allow image-hoster and don't have something against adult content (you know...no imagehoster is free of adult content).

Oh so thats why they declined my application for adsense 3 times.. oh. :D

I might add a slot on viewer and uploaded page so people can buy slots.

Same question: I find it extremely difficult to find a main stream (CPM) ad-network accepting image host sites. My sites are safe for work, so I do NOT want adult ads. I do not want to use and risk my Google AdSense account for my image host sites.

Avast: I've tried adult ads in the past and found out that Black Label Ads is a decent and reliable adult ad-network. Payment is by check though.

Back