• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Ad Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

jd3101

Chevereto Member
Sorry if this has been asked, but I've noticed that there is a ad manager installed in the 3.2.3 release.
But where can I find this to add my codes in?

Thanks.

You can add your ad codes definitely in the 3.2.5 version which is available in the downloads panel area of this site. You goto dashboard > settings > website or banners area I believe it is and input your codes / css / html there.

Oh, how do I check what version mine is at?
Since I bought the arvixe offer today, so I'm not sure which version they used.

Check your page source. Right click inspect element, should be at the top.

<meta name="generator" content="Chevereto 3.2.2"><!-- for stats -->

Oh that's a pretty low version, I wonder if they would upgrade it to the new version for me?

Nope you have to update it yourself. I will talk them to ask why they are shipping the servers with 3.2.2

Nope you have to update it yourself. I will talk them to ask why they are shipping the servers with 3.2.2

Oh, alright. But yeah I was kind of expecting them to have installed the newest version when I bought it today :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back