• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

About the Portuguese translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragoN

Chevereto Member
Sup yall!

Rodolfo, I was translating the portuguese language and I noted that some of the strings were translated in brazilian-portuguese. Even tho they are quite alike sometimes they differ a bit. To prevent people of going there and change the strings to their native language I suggest that you set the one already there to "Português de Portugal" clone it and set the new one to "Português do Brasil". That way we all could keep our software on our native language.

Yeah I like the idea. Sorry for the delay I've been working in serious optimizations precisely in the language parsing which will be incredible fast in the next upcoming release.

I will do the changes to the Portuguese translations in the next minutes.

I forgot to mention this but, what if I just add Portugese (Brasil) and we keep "Portugese" as the one from Portugal? I don't see the need of pt_br + pt_pt + pt

Last edited:
As you which. As long as you separate them its all good. Just make them side by side in the list so people willing to translate can easily see there are 2 different versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back