• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

About some important missing translations in Turkish language

atabenli

Chevereto Member
Hello.

First of all I am very happy to become a part of this family. This topics location might be wrong I could not find a proper main thread to post my issue.

I am using chevereto in Turkish language in our country. Of course language selection is enabled for multi usage but Turkish is our main. I also translated some of important missing phrases in translation page too with my same email user name here.

I also tried changing english translations in my ftp to bypass these important errors. But it does not work. So i will need your help to pass this 3 important language errors in attachments below.

ch1.JPG

In this one, you can see the whole sentence which all users faces directly when they upload something. I could not manage to change it. And below circle, that Turkish translation is not right. I found it in po file but others i could not.

ch2.JPG

ch3.JPG

I will be happy if you can guide me to change these ones in priority. Thanks and Regards,

Ata Benli

Hi there,

One of the many good things about Chevereto is that translations are user powered and anyone can collaborate right here: http://translate.chevereto.com/ (I do the Spanish translation)

It will help a lot if you can push those fixes to the translation file, or if someone who also knows Turkish can help us with this.

Thanks.

Hi there,

One of the many good things about Chevereto is that translations are user powered and anyone can collaborate right here: http://translate.chevereto.com/ (I do the Spanish translation)

It will help a lot if you can push those fixes to the translation file, or if someone who also knows Turkish can help us with this.

Thanks.

ah yes i figured out how to download file :) thanks a lot.

I will continue to translate myself. I will be glad if I can help any other Turkish users with it.

Kind Regards...

Back