• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

about affiliate

hotsnow

Chevereto Noob
I have noticed that in the panel "You will get a payment for each commission after a 30-day period", but I have also received an email of "you earned an affiliate commission" about 35 days ago which mentioned the commission will need 45 days, may I ask it's 30 days or 45 days? it's still pending in the panel.

Thanks.

Payment is issued manually and at this time your commission is being reviewed. If everything is OK you should get you payout next days.

Sorry but there seems to be suspicious activity in one of your pending commissions. The payout has been canceled.

Hello Rodolfo,

Sorry for open a new thread, because I can't reply my last thread, I have noticed that you said "seems to be suspicious activity in one of your pending commissions", I respect you decision for whatever reason, I just want to make a explanation here, it's not fraud, in fact, one of my friend in the same city told me she want to buy the chevereto, so I told her used my link, and I also helped her installed the chevereto, I don't know whether you allow this, perhaps because the ip addresses in the same city and I also helped her installed the chevereto, caused this suspicious, I respect you decision for whatever reason, I just can't understand why you mentioned in the email that you have already banned me from your affiliate program :(

Thanks.

It wasn't that. I found clear evidence that both emails where linked to same property and therefore the same person or at least people with close bounds.

The tos of the program doesn't allow to refer yourself.

Last edited:
It wasn't that. I found clear evidence that both emails where linked to same property (a domain name).

The tos of the program doesn't allow to refer yourself.

may I ask what's these domains? in fact, I have once help her registered and managed several domains, she is one of my best friend, I help her handle many management and tech issues as the technical adviser, but we are two separate individuals, and have own ID cards, if I refer myself, I won't be so foolish to use these related information details, because register a fresh new email is too easy.

Sorry but I don't think that you should be part of the affiliate program. My decision won't change.

well, I respect your decision, may I ask does my this friend (perhaps you still think it's myself) still can join your affiliate program? or her account is also banned from your affiliate program? I don't want this affect her account.

Thanks.

I only review accounts when there are pending commissions and in this case your ban doesn't affect that account.

Back