• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

A thumbnail with a link

posternakd

Chevereto Member
Have a wonderful codes to embed a thumbnail with a link, I suggest to make a function to output information on the thumbnail - the actual size of the image in pixels etc like the thumbnail below

2015-07-26_19061346d0a.jpg

Don't take me wrong but I think that is something very old fashion. I know that some old image hosters did this in the past (imageshack) but I think that is something outdated and not needed for today's web.

But, it has been requested and I think that I could add it later on when I add a more robust image library.

Don't take me wrong but I think that is something very old fashion. I know that some old image hosters did this in the past (imageshack) but I think that is something outdated and not needed for today's web.

But, it has been requested and I think that I could add it later on when I add a more robust image library.

Thanks for the reply Rodolfo, with thanks from Russia

HQWallpapersPerfectWomenPart372-64.th.jpg

well if will look something like the thumbnail above

Back