• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

A Lot Of Questions Before I Buy

Rhys

Chevereto Noob
Hi everyone,

I am very interested in purchasing a license for chevereto as it is my birthday in a month. First I have a few questions though.

1. Are there any themes, if so, where?
2. Do Plugins exist for chevereto?
3. Are there any changes you can make to the theme in any sort of dashboard? (Is there a dashboard?)
4. Will I get updates?
5. Will I get support other than the forums?
6. Is there any sort of demo for admin?
7. Are there user types, regular, moderator etc. so that mods can delete users/images if necessary?

That's all I can think of right now, sorry if it is a lot, just really excited and don't want to be let down!

1. Not atm I think
2. See 1
3. There is a dashboard, you can do changes also for themes and a lot more
4. Yes
5. I dont know.
6. I dont know
7. Not now, but is planned I think.

5. The support provided in this forum is primary by myself (I created this thing) and from the community.
6. No, but check this: http://demo.chevereto.com/album/RQ
7. There are two types of user: Admin and normal user. More roles and user groups will be added later on.

Back