• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

A function to select general or adult images?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellconut

Chevereto Noob
Hello

Is there a fucntion to let the uploader select the image is general or adult images?
And we could put different ads between general or adult page.

Thanks

So you would add this as standard function in coming version?

Yes, but the process here is quite long. As you may see there is a ton of accepted suggestions: http://chevereto.com/community/forums/requests-ideas-and-suggestions.1/?prefix_id=6 and I really like to meet the expectations so that's why some features are made only when other feature (that support this "child" feature) is created. The way to determine what code first/last is the word of the clients. If the clients want a feature "B" more than a feature "A" I aim for that "B" feature first.

Like I said, this has been asked before (NSFW/SFW) and I've accepted it, this means that it will be added to the system, most likely on 4.0 but if the popular demand keeps pushing over I will do it on 3.X ;)

As I am just coming onto this site and have been browsing around, the idea about the separation of adult images is one I really would like to see. As I run a very clean website already and am trying to venture into the imaging side of things with this one, security is my main feature. With that said, I truly believe security goes beyond my administrative door of my website. As a website owner, I feel that it is my responsibility to create a safe and secure environment for everyone to visit, no matter their age.

Maybe to momentarily get this feature going, a login of somesort could be required to upload images tracking the IP address, or the option of images not being accepted until they are reviewed by the site administrator.

Just a thought or two.

Love the script by the way. It is coming a long great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back