• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

A couple of questions

souzou

Chevereto Member
Hello, I run weekly competitions on my forum and have decided to host all our entries on our own host as other image hosts that my members use are getting very unpredictable to say the least.
I started a topic on my forum to see if members have had experience of hosting their own or know of a script I can use, there has been a mixed response but it has been suggested I pay for a script rather than use a readily available free script.
I have done a good deal of testing myself from the recommendations but unfortunately from what I can see your script displays the uploader which is not ideal for competitions as the voters can see what belongs to who, is this default or can that be removed at all ?
also can the main page text be edited ? I ask this because all the chevereto image hosts look the same and I want mine to fit in with my forum theme.
Cheers

Hi Souzou,

1. Currently Chevereto v3.X doesn't have a user-hidden mode. It has been just started to be requested.
2. Those username references can be trimmed out of the system, it needs theme editing.
3. Main page can be edited, just like everything else. You can inject/edit language strings and edit the theme source code.

Hope it helps,
Rodolfo.

Back