• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Upload failed after upgrade / Envoi des images impossible après mise à jour

Status
Not open for further replies.

cabot

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
Hello,

I updated from 2.4.3 to 3.10.13 following the documentation and the process went well, no error and no notice.

But it's now impossible to send images and this message appears in the error.log file for each attempt:
SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'image_source_md5' in 'where clause'

It seems that a column is missing from a table in the database.

My PHP version is 5.6.36.

Could you help me to fix this problem?

P.s : English is not my native language, I am French and I use google translate. ^^

Run this command in your MySQL console (ie phpmyadmin query)

SQL:
ALTER TABLE `chv_images`
  ADD `image_source_md5` varchar(32) DEFAULT NULL,
  ADD INDEX `image_source_md5` (`image_source_md5`);

Did it work?

Nope, run it then same symptom online and same message in error.log.

Sorry to bother you with that :/

That adds the missing column, so the error should be different. You shouldn't get the "missing column" error because it is supposed that you already added it.

Check if your database has the missing column, if so, then get the actual error log entry.

I'm sorry, I did not have eyes in front of the holes and I did not make my request correctly. I just start over with clearer ideas and everything works fine.

Topic solved :cool:

A big thanks and see you soon for the 4.x release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back