• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

upload issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeSully

👽 Chevereto Freak
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
Okay somethings really strange with script all of sudden.

I have setted limit to 100-200M for max file size upload in php.ini and in script settings, i can upload a 3MB or more just fine as profile pic/profile background image. But when it comes to normal upload into a album or so, that's when strange part comes. script then nags that file is to big and that limit is 2MB when it's 100MB that is the limit.

This is something i do not understand??? I have changed everywhere to 100MB but yet script says limit is 2MB what so ever. I at first thought it was damaged copy or that my copy got damaged. so i deleted it and uploaded new clean copy, but nope still same error as before.

So any clue what could be problem? since i know this is not server side related and that it is more script related since only uploader on index/album pages is doing error. Other pages and other script isn't doing this.

I even re-created the cpanel account as well but problem remains anyway.

So i hope you can find problem since i have looked everywhere for problem and cannot find solution.

I was able to upload without issues. Check /image/Tk7

I can't test a registered user upload because you didn't send me admin access.

I was able to upload without issues. Check /image/Tk7

I can't test a registered user upload because you didn't send me admin access.
was your file over 2MB? since any file bellow 2MB works, but if you do one above 2MB it will throw file is to big - max 2MB. Let me enable the signup for you to signup to test.

Update: as guest it seems to work fine, but as member it does not. Not with admin account. i have enabled register, so you can signup and test.

Last edited:
I'm unable to dig your FTP. Please fix that otherwise I cannot debug the thing.
ah forgot i got this CSF installed, so i need you to pass me your ip so i can add it to allow list. Idk why CSF=Config Server Firewall sorta blocks ftp access. like it lets you connect but ftp hangs on "Reciving category" then it fails. This is because of the CSF doing it. So i need to whitelist your ip so your ftp client can fetch the category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back