• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

500 Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

fofwisdom

Chevereto Member
My allowed domain is ffxiv.scrshot.gallery

I'm trying first intallation. Uploads dir and access to domain.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@scrshot.gallery to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the reque

Code:
[Mon Aug 01 21:37:31.897987 2016] [core:error] [pid 7971] [client 192.168.144.201:5148] AH00124: Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace.

Internet - Sophos XG Firewall - ISPConfig 3.1 (Ubuntu 16.04, PHP 7.0, PHP-FPM)
Using internal DNS. internal web server configured private IP.

Is that maybe domain verification failed? What can I do for installation?

Last edited:
Hi @fofwisdom

You should try checking your server error_log and you should also check if removing these:

Code:
# Disable server signature
ServerSignature Off

# Disable directory listing (-indexes), Multiviews (-MultiViews) and enable Follow system links (+FollowSymLinks)
Options -Indexes
Options -MultiViews
Options +FollowSymLinks

From root .htaccess does the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back