• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

500 Internal Server Error

Just checked, increased the 10mb limit to 30mb in your chevereto config and uploaded a 25mb jpg file and a 15mb png file without any issues. However, you should keep the post max size greater than the file size limit to avoid any conflicts. Same goes for the memory limit, but this one is OK on your end.

I just can not upload. It's not working. "Internal Server Error" ...

Now comes the crazy: because it was up to you I've tried it from another browser. That did not work either.

Then I changed the computer. There it works immediately.

Is this crazy?

It's not crazy. It's your computer that's fucked in this case. Try flushing your DNS by opening the windows command promt and type "ipconfig /flushdns" then "ipconfig /release" and "ipconfig /renew" then clear all your browser cache/data and try again.

It's not crazy. It's your computer that's fucked in this case. Try flushing your DNS by opening the windows command promt and type "ipconfig /flushdns" then "ipconfig /release" and "ipconfig /renew" then clear all your browser cache/data and try again.
Not Working. I've already tried that. Does not change anything. I do not understand why -.- But that does not matter, as long as it's different everywhere ;-)

Thank you for your help. You showed me that the biggest problem is myself (my local configuration), and not the server.

Back