• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

404 page doesn't exist, but can be seen with admin user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

Chevereto Member
Hi @Rodolfo,

I'm wondering about this image.

This image can be seen from the /explore page

When I see this image as non-user, it says 404 page doesn't exist.

Then I tried to see with Administrator user, and it can be seen normally.

I've checked about NSWF flag, it's not NSWF-ed.

Link: http://site.pictures/image/eCBu

URd.jpg

Just tried from my mobile also not working. But if I logged in as admin, page is normal.

Check the image privacy. If the image is private it will always show a 404 error for an unauthorized user.

Are you sure that we are talking about privacy and not NSFW flag?

I've confirmed, it's neither NSFW-ed or on Privacy mode. How to debug it?

Must be an issue at your end or you are misunderstanding some feature or functionality. If you want to debug it go ahead in route.image.php just change this:
PHP:
$image = CHV\Image::getSingle($id, !in_array($id, $_SESSION['image_view_stock']) ? TRUE : FALSE, TRUE, $logged_user);

To this:
PHP:
$image = CHV\Image::getSingle($id, !in_array($id, $_SESSION['image_view_stock']) ? TRUE : FALSE, TRUE, $logged_user);
G\debug($image);
die();

How come you're so confident with your statement?

And how to find the debug output? Is it to a log file or the error message will be displayed in the same page?

How come you're so confident with your statement?

And how to find the debug output? Is it to a log file or the error message will be displayed in the same page?

Because I know the system backwards and if this where an actual bug there will be a lot of topics about this. The debug will be visible direct on the image request, is a printed error.

Remember to flush the PHP cache ;)

Ok, I'll try that when I got home.

Ps: Since that incident, I'm not using any PHP cache for my Chevereto sites anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back