• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

404 error when retireving image

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash91mech

Chevereto Member
Hey there... i just installed latest version of chevereto, After i uploaded it, i checked inimages folder.. i could see the images though,

The images with url

/image/P

Code:
Not Found

The requested URL /image/P was not found on this server
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Changed the salt,added Db details/ and changed admin pass,, anything else,, should i do.. pls help/

ps:I ran the testtool, it said it would work..

Probably you don't have mod_rewrite enabled. What is your site URL?

Yep, after seeing your site Im sure that is a mod_rewrite error. Try to edit the Chevereto root .htaccess file to reflect this:

Code:
RewriteBase /

Make sure that this rule doesnt contain a "#" at the begining. If this doesnt work it means that you need to enable mod_rewrite in your server (ask for this at your hosting company or server administrator)

Hi, is this problem solved? Please let me know if you need more help. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back