• Welcome to the Chevereto User Community!

    Here, users from all over the world come together to learn, share, and collaborate on everything related to Chevereto. It's a place to exchange ideas, ask questions, and help improve the software.

    Please keep in mind:

    • This community is user-driven. Always be polite and respectful to others.
    • Support development by purchasing a Chevereto license, which also gives you priority support.
    • Go further by joining the Community Subscription for even faster response times and to help sustain this space

3.5.5 FTP storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwebpix

Chevereto Member
Hi,

I created a external ftp storage and checked the "active" box. I can upload new image to this storage without problem but when I delete a image in the dashboard, the image disappear of the dashboard but the file are still on the external storage. Is there something I badly configured ?

Thank You !
 
FTP doesn't have a non-blocking method for the delete command. That's why 3.5.5 uses a FTP queue to process the delete operations. In the very next website request it should load an /queue?r=<something> file that triggers the queue. If the file never gets included is most likely because you didn't update the footer.php theme file.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevereto Cloud

Back
Top