• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

3.18.0 upgrade failed, unable to access the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kissnavel

Chevereto Member
3.18.0 upgrade failed, unable to access the website.

📃Error log message

[22-Jan-2021 23:11:12 PRC] G\DBException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory in /home/wwwroot/***********/lib/G/classes/class.db.php:99
Stack trace:
#0 /home/wwwroot/***********/lib/G/classes/class.db.php(110): G\DB->__construct()
#1 /home/wwwroot/***********/app/loader.php(67): G\DB::getInstance()
#2 /home/wwwroot/***********/index.php(20): include_once('/home/wwwroot/*...')
#3 {main}

The message is telling you that MySQL connection is invalid, something changed or the server just need restart.

Try to check the status of the SQL service using systemctl status mysql. If it is running the problem could be in your connection settings at app/settings.php

The message is telling you that MySQL connection is invalid, something changed or the server just need restart.

Try to check the status of the SQL service using systemctl status mysql. If it is running the problem could be in your connection settings at app/settings.php
MySQL is running.The connection settings in app/settings.php have not changed.

Dear user,

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory is not an error triggered by Chevereto, it goes on another layer. Basically, you have a problem in how PHP is connecting to MySQL and Chevereto only handles connection parameters, it doesn't handle your server at all.

Perhaps you changed the socket, perhaps you change the hostname. In any case, is not something that Chevereto changed because it just can't do it. It doesn't operate in that layer.

If you indicate me from which version you updated I could check if there's any change in DB connection class, just in case I slip something.

Dear user,

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory is not an error triggered by Chevereto, it goes on another layer. Basically, you have a problem in how PHP is connecting to MySQL and Chevereto only handles connection parameters, it doesn't handle your server at all.

Perhaps you changed the socket, perhaps you change the hostname. In any case, is not something that Chevereto changed because it just can't do it. It doesn't operate in that layer.

If you indicate me from which version you updated I could check if there's any change in DB connection class, just in case I slip something.
Update from 3.17.1 to 3.18.0.

There are no changes whatsoever to DB connection or DB classes between these two releases. Most likely your socket configuration is wrong, you should try restating services (fpm, web server).

There are no changes whatsoever to DB connection or DB classes between these two releases. Most likely your socket configuration is wrong, you should try restating services (fpm, web server).
After restarting the service, connecting to the website shows a white screen.

I restore the backup and try the upgrade again.When the MySQL version is 5.7 and the PHP version is 7.3, the upgrade from 3.17.1 to 3.17.2 can be successful, but the upgrade from 3.17.1 or 3.17.2 cannot be successfully upgraded to 3.18.0.When MySQL version is 8.0 and PHP version is 7.4, it can be successfully upgraded from 3.17.1 or 3.17.2 to 3.18.0.

I haven't changed the configuration for all upgrade operations. There may be some problems when the MySQL version is 5.7 and the PHP version is 7.3.

Unfortunately, this ticket has more than seven days without a reply or feedback from the original poster. We will now consider this ticket abandoned and its now closed.

Don't hesitate to create a new ticket if this matter is still causing you issues.

Ticket closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back