• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

2MB Imagesize problem after update from 3.0.5 to 3.1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

botlike88

Chevereto Member
Hello,
today I updated my site from v3.0.5 to v3.1.2
  • first I updated from v3.0.5 to v3.1.0
  • then I updated from v3.1.0 to v3.1.1
  • and last I updated from v3.1.1 to v3.1.2
Now I have the problem, that I got an error, when I'm uploading pictures with a filesize bigger than 2MB. Before I made the Update, there was no Problem... Error log of the site is empty...

What can I do now?

pic_host_error_01.PNG pic_host_error_02.PNG
Test-Image-Size: 2,50MB

My site: http://www.pic-host.org

Network issues. PHP execution time is about 30s so if in those 30 the image is not 100% uploaded the server will terminate the script and the image won't be uploaded. This happens with slow internet connections.

Hello,
thanks for your answer Jesse :), but my upload_max_filesize in the php configuration is on 20MB and in the settings of the site I have set 20MB too...
the picture you have uploaded is only 527KB on the server space and not over 2MBo_O...

so the error is still exists.... :(

Hello Rodolfo,

yesterday with v3.0.5 all worked fine...
my connection is very good (50000kbit/s download and 10000kbit/s upload)... the problem occurred after the update to v3.1.2 :(

Hello,
thanks for your answer Jesse :), but my upload_max_filesize in the php configuration is on 20MB and in the settings of the site I have set 20MB too...
the picture you have uploaded is only 527KB on the server space and not over 2MBo_O...

so the error is still exists.... :(

Still works fine.. i uploaded a 3mb+ filesize image.

http://www.pic-host.org/image/tM

You can try uploading with another browser and see if it works

I uploaded a 9MB image and no problems. Network issues are from time to time and they can happen by a dozen reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back