• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

¡Failed to Share Pictures!

Lossani

Chevereto Noob
Good day,

I recently obtained Chevereto NB 1.9, I decided to form a system for sharing images.
Well, the installation was successful without any errors or problems ... Now the problem is that when a person uploads a picture, and use the link to share, the image after some time, and not on the page, ie, when the image is placed on a website, when it comes to update and does not load the image ... That is very bad, and I think that is problem of Firefox browser, because the other images work fine.

Details:

Folders: Images, Thumbs Up and configured to CMOD 777.
Free Hosting: ByetHost.

Thanks for your help, Greetings ...

Are there any error messages?
Can you provide us with an example?
have you tried asking some one else with firefox to check the same page? (it might be an addon like ad block plus blocking it)

Thanks for your help!,

Well, do not have any images of Error.

I leave an example ...

The problem is that when it comes to putting the image in a place as a forum for example, the image works (displays), but in time, the image disappears from the area (but does not disappear from Chevereto), and will no longer show, except that sometimes appears but then disappears ...
I thought it was my problem, even turn off the ad blocker (Firefox Addon), but still the same.

I resive messages from other users, also reported this problem.

Thanks & Regards ...

Additional: I use ByetHost (Free Service)

Example:

oxscience.png

Also appreciate information on how to prevent access to the Images folder, so that dim not see the content.

Thanks for everything ...

Well, I can would not know what can cause this to happen. It might be bytethost sometimes not responding fast enough to give users the image. (al thought odd, never had an issue myself).

For the not showing image in the image directory
In your .htaccess file, if you add the following line, it should disallow the file-listing index:
Code:
Options -Indexes

Edit:

Now I see what you mean. It does it on the forum as well.
For what I can gather sometimes it give a HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden instead of a image.

gamerlv said:
Well, I can would not know what can cause this to happen. It might be bytethost sometimes not responding fast enough to give users the image. (al thought odd, never had an issue myself).

For the not showing image in the image directory
In your .htaccess file, if you add the following line, it should disallow the file-listing index:
Code:
Options -Indexes

Edit:

Now I see what you mean. It does it on the forum as well.
For what I can gather sometimes it give a HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden instead of a image.

Thanks for your help!,

Well, if the problem is the ByetHost, then Is there any Free Hosting Excellent Chevereto it?

Thanks & Regards ...

Back