• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Deleting Inactive Images

facknet

Chevereto Member
This will save lots of space in Data base, Do any one have such a type of Mod
Thank you

Their is no database yet on chevereto 2.0.

An database will be available in 2.1.

As for your mod, It is pretty simple to do, but unfortunately, right now I don't have the time...

And if anybody else take this request, you should indicate how many days have passed since the last view for you to define an image as inactive...

Danny.Domb said:
Their is no database yet on chevereto 2.0.

An database will be available in 2.1.

As for your mod, It is pretty simple to do, but unfortunately, right now I don't have the time...

And if anybody else take this request, you should indicate how many days have passed since the last view for you to define an image as inactive...

30 day without preview

Soon as database arrives on 2.1 .. I'm sure many of the great devolopers will make some cool mods for free, and for sale.

facknet said:
but the right to file all

Mcmar said:
Soon as database arrives on 2.1 .. I'm sure many of the great devolopers will make some cool mods for free, and for sale.

I don't understand how both of your answer are related to the topic??? Is something wrong with my mod?

Back