• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

What about this...

wowbufer

banned
Hey! i just got some idea, is possible to make under picture "View's"and there will be count how much times has been image visited but he need count and when someone visit direct image (http://website.com/images/Shw2f.jpg - he need count and that visit)

P.S. sry for bad english ;/

that would be a nice feature to have. :)

And your image is understandable enough, i don't think many of us have English as first language anyway :)

but if some one didnt understand it, then (unless i misunderstod) what wowbufer wanted, was a counter on the View's page, that shows how many times the image has been seen. liked "viewed xxx times" :)

denully yeah i mean that on view.php put some code to show how many times images was seen.... :)

DannyD. What if i have database of User Login system, can add one more table for view's in Phpmyadmin...

Well, the most simple would be another row in your uploaded table that is incremented everytime somebody see the picture,
but well, if you want stats, you can add another table which will have 2 foreign key (id_upload and id_members) and keep other information... but I'm not really sure if this is legal, us / europe with their privacy laws...

i am not so good coder to do something like this....

Do you have some time to try make this ( i like your first option- simple one)

and i really don't care about europe laws >.< my dad is judge and he can save me from paying any penalties

Well, I'm currently making an admin panel which will include this function, so you will have to wait until then.

And please, if you ever want to look professional in your life, don't say "my dad is ..."

Ok okej, when you will have time, and if you want to give a try make it please :)

>.< I am not kind that guy, I never saying for my dad if I am not in some context to say what he is.... he save me already few times of police but in that way he is very good, but everything other he is damn as*ho*e :) When i need him i use him :)

Back