• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

[Unofficial] Very Simple Plugin System

Danny.Domb

👽 Chevereto Freak
Here is an Unofficial contribution of chevereto that will allow me to create mods for you very more easily.

All of my contributions will need the following, so I suggest to add it ;)

Open includes/chevereto.php

find : (near line 47 )
PHP:
define('__CHV_PATH_THEME__', __CHV_PATH_THEMES__.$config['theme'].'/');

add after:
PHP:
define('__CHV_PATH_MODS__',__CHV_PATH_CONTENT__.'mods/');

find : ( Near line 73 )
PHP:
/*** Include the core functions ***/
if(!@include_once(__CHV_FILE_FUNCTIONS__)) die('Can\'t find '.__CHV_FILE_FUNCTIONS__);

add after :
PHP:
/*** Make sur the Mods folder exist ***/
if (!file_exists(__CHV_PATH_MODS__))
{
	@mkdir(__CHV_PATH_MODS__, 0755);
}

/*** Include the mods ***/
foreach (glob(__CHV_PATH_MODS__."*.php") as $file)
{
    include($file);
}

I'm a coder too, instead of creating the same thing for a 'Plugin System' with different variables, permission to use yours as long as we note required: Very Simple Plugin by Danny.Domb in any mods people require to use yours?

Cory said:
I'm a coder too, instead of creating the same thing for a 'Plugin System' with different variables, permission to use yours as long as we note required: Very Simple Plugin by Danny.Domb in any mods people require to use yours?

Of course ;)

Back