• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

stop others to upload from web

lucayang

Chevereto Member
Hello,

Chevereto is really a very good image host script. thanks for hard work on creation.

I have a question, hope to have support form the you guys, I want to share my image with all, but I hope no any visitor can upload iamges to my own images site, they just only can visit my image, but have no permission to post images, how should I do? thanks.

Best Regards,

LQ

Well currently chevereto is not made for this and I don't think it will ever be, It doesn't have a gallery yet, so it would be hard to show images to anyone unless you give the the direct link or the viewer link.

But you could ask for a password when somebody it upload... but It would require a lot of modification...

or if you have made your own gallery, you can make that the front page and put a password on the upload page it self, using the .htpasswd & .htaccess file.
That is, if you made your own gallery page, cause apart from that its as Danny says. :)

Back