• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Stop NSFW images showing on explore

Stubbs

banned
I don't know if there is an actual setting for this but I wanted to have it so NSFW was on by default and guests could view them yet I didn't want them to display on the explore pages (as explore is my homepage).

I looked around in the listing code, changed a line so if you are on a explore page, it does the same as turning of NSFW.

Line 248 in class.listing.php, change:

PHP:
if ($nsfw_off) {

to

PHP:
if ($nsfw_off || in_array(G\get_route_name(), ['explore'])) {

It works but will still display NSFW content on explore if you are still admin so logout or open up incognito to check. I am on the free version while I wait for my license key so its possible it is a feature in the paid version. From what I saw there wasn't a post for this so either its wrong or people don't use it.

There is a setting that can hide NSFW content already, go into dashboard --> Content and put Show not safe content in listings as Disabled instead of Enabled, you can also enable blur and disable Show not safe content in random mode so it wont appear in random mode. This will then make users who want to see it have to go into user settings and enable show NSFW content from other users.

While guests and users who haven't enabled the show NSFW in their profile settings, won't see any NSFW content by default.

There is a setting that can hide NSFW content already, go into dashboard --> Content and put Show not safe content in listings as Disabled instead of Enabled, you can also enable blur and disable Show not safe content in random mode so it wont appear in random mode. This will then make users who want to see it have to go into user settings and enable show NSFW content from other users.

While guests and users who haven't enabled the show NSFW in their profile settings, won't see any NSFW content by default.
Yeah that it is why I wanted to only disable in explore, that setting disables completely. This way only stops them showing on explore and still shows them on their category + other pages. Also I wanted guests to be able to view NSFW but not have to worry about opening up the site to just NSFW content. This means I can make NSFW categories so its seperated from normal content. Users still have the option to disable NSFW everywhere. I stated this in the post.

Back