• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Sort images in Album by File Name A-Z/other

ashkir

👽 Chevereto Freak
Hello. I checked the Accepted Requests and this is not listed yet.

I absolutely LOVE the fact you can sort albums by A-Z and Z-A. Now I would love to be able to do the same for file names. Makes it much easier to manage to have that sorting by file name.

Along with that, if it's possible to make a default sorting. I had some members ask if they can change an album's setting to just be A-Z for everyone.

Now I would love to be able to do the same for file names. Makes it much easier to manage to have that sorting by file name.

Do you mean the image title?

If so then yes that would be good. I too have members who have said that they find it hard to find images in their albums and an A-Z sort option would be really helpful.

+1. I have people who want to upload comics/webcomics and it'd be nice to be sure they would be read in the correct order with the prev/next navigation.

Back