• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Some suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

muataza

Chevereto Noob
Hello,

I am willing to pay for the following mods!

User/Admin Login Panel

Unique Image View Counter ( User/Admin can know how many hits he get from US, Canada, all countries etc..)

Payment Addon : Paypal and AlertPay ( for users to get paid )

muataza said:
Unique View Counter ( User/Admin can know how many hits he get from US, Canada, all countries etc..)

Unique View Counter? use google analytics.

For which version?

I think you are using chevereto 2.x.... but the illegal version..... so no one will help you or sell you mods like this.

lol , i dont even have script... why you say I have illegal verson huh?

I am first looking for person who can do these mods and then I will buy script and mods

You will have MaxMind database for this if you want your own panel and statistics, but also you can use google analytics or piwik and tracking clicks, views and etc.

Can anyone do this for me and I dont think google could track every single image and its unique views

AmN said:
You will have MaxMind database for this if you want your own panel and statistics, but also you can use google analytics or piwik and tracking clicks, views and etc.

His purpose for these plugins is to have "Website Based Tracking per Image" so he can offer a "Payment Solution" to users based on Unique Visitors.

Example: 1,000 Unique Views - Pays probably about $30.00

Now whereas "Google Tracking" this will be the whole website, and won't do per Image as he's going to want this to be more less an automated solution.

User/Login Panel provided him should work, but since I don't have it - I can't create mods for it and I'm not going to create one when it's already been completed.

Basically, comes down to "How much are you willing to pay?"

I can code this for you, but it would be based off AmN's User System...

this guy wants somethin like imageporter and imagehyper concept where they pay by 1,000 clicks and have a user panel which shows stats of his images clicks revenue etc..

should cost a lot most likely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back