• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

SmackImg - Free Image Host

JakeSully

👽 Chevereto Freak
Preview Picture Coming Soon! - New temp design still being made!

------------------------------------------------------------
Project Name: ask for the link in PM
Forum: ask for the link in PM

Join our forum to discuss and apply for staff position + suggest ideas.

SmackImg is a free Image Hosting, that will allow any images as long images do not violate a country law or our TOS.

Right now design is temporary so if anyone here has got time on their free space that is developer and web designer then it would
help me alot if you would like to join my site as developer :) - That way you can help out improving the site and features.

I'm also got lots of moderation spots open for those who would like to help and keep the site clean from anything breaking our TOS or Violating any laws.

About Preview picture i'm currently finishing off some stuff, but if you are interrested to be mod or web developer/designer.​

Last edited:
Loads fast. Cheers! Looking forward to see the final product :)

Tip for improvement; the "Children" category should go under "People" or something else.

Loads fast. Cheers! Looking forward to see the final product :)

Tip for improvement; the "Children" category should go under "People" or something else.
Thanks, i have added People as well. But reason why i got Children listed as own category is meant for photos taken by parents of their children having fun like birthday parties, their children playing outside/inside and much more that is not illegal.

Thanks, i have added People as well. But reason why i got Children listed as own category is meant for photos taken by parents of their children having fun like birthday parties, their children playing outside/inside and much more that is not illegal.
I know it's in good faith man, just be careful and moderate it well and don't allow nudes children! Too much shady shit out there. Children and internet is a synonym for shady.

I know its in good faith man, just be careful and moderate it well. Too much shady shit out there. Children and internet is a synonym for shady.
yeah, I know. There is sick and weird people out there sharing illegal things. My site does not allow such things.

Update:

So i decided to open 5 moderation positions for those who want to both moderate my website and upload images and be part as a active member :)

1. Available
2. Available
3. Available
4. Available
5. Available

If you got the time then send me a PM and we can discuss more there.

Update #2: I had to remove links since to many of you cannot see content is legal by law. Please learn law before you complain about something that is not illegal and if you don't like it then don't visit it. Simple as that. The law itself won't take any action, since it's not illegal. If the content is illegal in your country then don't visit it, you cannot report a site that hosts legalized content that most countries out there says nudism within children is legal.

Last edited:
Back