• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Separating types of content into different storages

whatsin

Chevereto Member
💡Describe your Feature request

Аn option that uploads flagged content to admin-defined storage.

This option will be useful because not all storage providers allow to store nsfw content.

An example of what this might look like:

Screenshot_51.jpg

👏Where did you saw this?

The idea came to me on its own

🔥Interest outside our community

nope

It will be better if we implement this option in the Storage Settings as we can have X number of setting , every storage can have this option

1) NSFW - on/off
2) User Groups - we can choose user group like tags, I mean we can add one or more user groups
3) Extension - we can choose extension which will goes on this storage

Agree with the ideas above.
GIFs usually use more traffic than other types of images.
It would be great if GIFs go to specific external storages and distribute by other budget CDN.

It will be better if we implement this option in the Storage Settings as we can have X number of setting , every storage can have this option

1) NSFW - on/off
2) User Groups - we can choose user group like tags, I mean we can add one or more user groups
Yeah, that's a good idea.

1) NSFW - on/off
W suggestion. I'd like to see type based.

StorageID=1 (JPG PNG BMP WEBP) go to Storage 1 with blazing NVMe/SSD because they're smaller/cheaper.
StorageID=2 (GIF) go to Storage 2 cause they're bigger in size and traffic so can be for a cheaper CDN with SSD/SSHD.
StorageID=3 (MP4) (v4.1) go to Storage 3 cause they're bigger than GIFs so could go on a HDD Storage for cheaper costs.

Back