• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

SEO url's enabled

I doubt anyone is advocating /best/seo/urls/ because it's illogical. They might suggest /best-seo-urls/ rather than /blog/best-seo-urls/. The first is a root page, which some people believe is more useful than having a silo structure, which nests your urls based on topic matter because (a) the url is shorter and (b) it is a root page.

To respond to your question, if you're new to SEO, I'd recommend sticking to long tail search terms, which are less profitable but also have less competition, making them simpler to rank for. To put it another way, use '/what-is-the-best-way-to-create-seo-friendly-urls/.

No, most people upload images with names like 4563145734634056.jpg so it makes the url longer for no reason.
Yes, i know that. But what if admin have moderators who will change title which is connected with image? So that the description of the image makes sense. Did then good titles will rank website higher in search results for particular keyword ?

But what if admin have moderators who will change title which is connected with image?
That's a full time job for more than a few people.
Did then good titles will rank website higher in search results for particular keyword ?
In theory but in the real world the probably not, the pages generated by Chevereto have very little content other than an image and some links, Google likes content content content.

In theory but in the real world the probably not, the pages generated by Chevereto have very little content other than an image and some links, Google likes content content content.
Yes,Google likes content big content.

And with this when you said "content,content",we can't have adsense then at all on website. What you think about that?

And with this when you said "content,content",we can't have adsense then at all on website. What you think about that?
As the default install of Chevereto stands at the moment it would be very hard to get the site approved without heavy modification of the home page to show 'real' content, yes you can have it, I have it on mine (my site was approved before the rules changed) but revenue is pennies at best, I mainly cross-promote my other sites with banners now.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-06-20 at 11.38.19.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-20 at 11.38.19.png
    66.9 KB · Views: 21
As the default install of Chevereto stands at the moment it would be very hard to get the site approved without heavy modification of the home page to show 'real' content, yes you can have it, I have it on mine (my site was approved before the rules changed) but revenue is pennies at best, I mainly cross-promote my other sites with banners now.
I see,and your site was approved long time ago before Google rules". But this click ( low revenue) is not showing that Adsense is not good for image hosting sites. Maybe your site is not ranked for keywords example: "Upload image" "Image hosting" etc... and you can't have good revenue or maybe good revenue on one click for example.

And one of greatest website with example is Imgbb. He is a king in this game,maybe because he was first in this game,or maybe he promote site first with Google adwords,or maybe he got 4 letters in domain, and now he is a word of mouth. When you type Imgbb on Google searches for that name "imgbb" is about 150.000 monthly searches. So, he grab traffic for "imgbb"keyword (name for his website) then " Upload image" "Image hosting" "free image hosting" etc..

My opinion is that Imgbb is making about 1000 $ daily from all collected main keywords,and of course word of mouth keyword "Imgbb".

I see,and your site was approved long time ago before Google rules". But this click ( low revenue) is not showing that Adsense is not good for image hosting sites. Maybe your site is not ranked for keywords example: "Upload image" "Image hosting" etc... and you can't have good revenue or maybe good revenue on one click for example.

And one of greatest website with example is Imgbb. He is a king in this game,maybe because he was first in this game,or maybe he promote site first with Google adwords,or maybe he got 4 letters in domain, and now he is a word of mouth. When you type Imgbb on Google searches for that name "imgbb" is about 150.000 monthly searches. So, he grab traffic for "imgbb"keyword (name for his website) then " Upload image" "Image hosting" "free image hosting" etc..

My opinion is that Imgbb is making about 1000 $ daily from all collected main keywords,and of course word of mouth keyword "Imgbb".
A good url structure is more of a best practice and a UX/CVR lift for a website, and it is extremely important. It plays a significant role in SEO, but don't expect any significant changes.

When it comes to changing URL structure, there's a reason you want to get it right the first time. Otherwise, you'll end up with pizza instead of French fries and have a bad time.

A good url structure is more of a best practice and a UX/CVR lift for a website, and it is extremely important. It plays a significant role in SEO, but don't expect any significant changes.

When it comes to changing URL structure, there's a reason you want to get it right the first time. Otherwise, you'll end up with pizza instead of French fries and have a bad time.

1. What you mean by " A good url structure " ? Can you give as examples?

2. And what you mean by this ? " Otherwise, you'll end up with pizza instead of French fries and have a bad time ."

No, most people upload images with names like 4563145734634056.jpg so it makes the url longer for no reason.
The original name of the picture is ADA75279 A9C8 4DB8 B385 8D45139D997A. After uploading, it becomes such a URL address / image / ada75279-a9c8-4db8-b385-8d45139d997a.sj6iq. How can we make the URL shorter

The original name of the picture is ADA75279 A9C8 4DB8 B385 8D45139D997A. After uploading, it becomes such a URL address / image / ada75279-a9c8-4db8-b385-8d45139d997a.sj6iq. How can we make the URL shorter

It does not mean that URL needs to be the same for the same image. You can shorten the URL by renaming it.

After some time, can somebody post results if SEO urls are activated?

Is there more organic traffic etc?

Back