• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Routing Username Subdomain Wildcard Issue

dudayz

Chevereto Member
Dear All,

I have a little issue with Routing Username Wildcard, i have successfully setup wildcard and running for username.domain.com then found issue if pointing to username in image listing then show double username become username.username.domain.com. How to resolve this issue?

Example: https://jokosableng.chinaspirit.info/explore/recent

I attach picture, sorry if my english bad cause i'm not native.

Regards

Attachments

• Screenshot_163.png
    Screenshot_163.png
    589.4 KB · Views: 10
Dear All,

I have a little issue with Routing Username Wildcard, i have successfully setup wildcard and running for username.domain.com then found issue if pointing to username in image listing then show double username become username.username.domain.com. How to resolve this issue?

Example: https://jokosableng.chinaspirit.info/explore/recent

I attach picture, sorry if my english bad cause i'm not native.

Regards
your not supposto be under explore/recent under username wildcard. when visiting username wildcard it should only load users profile and nothing else. Then when you click explore it should leave wildcard url and go to maindomain.com/explore/recent and not stay at username.maindomain.com

Update: checked your site and you have done it all wrongly. I can see your main site loads on users wildcard as well. that is all wrong.

your not supposto be under explore/recent under username wildcard. when visiting username wildcard it should only load users profile and nothing else. Then when you click explore it should leave wildcard url and go to maindomain.com/explore/recent and not stay at username.maindomain.com

Update: checked your site and you have done it all wrongly. I can see your main site loads on users wildcard as well. that is all wrong.
Thanks for reply, but please can you explain which part i do mistake for settings wildcard? cause i just setup enable for wildcard subdomain username in settings->routing and then settings CORS and wildcard for this.

Thanks for reply, but please can you explain which part i do mistake for settings wildcard? cause i just setup enable for wildcard subdomain username in settings->routing and then settings CORS and wildcard for this.
hard to see how you have setted it from here, when your not giving enough information like pic of settings you put and so on.

hard to see how you have setted it from here, when your not giving enough information like pic of settings you put and so on.
I just follow instruction in highlighted instruction (attach screenshot), then I installed wildcard SSL use lets encrypt with config *.domain.com setup DNS with txt record after that settings htaccess with below configuration

PHP:
# Disable server signature

ServerSignature Off

<ifModule mod_headers.c>

Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *

</ifModule>

# Enable CORS across all your subdomains (replace dev\.local with your domain\.com)

SetEnvIf Origin ^(https?://.+\.chinaspirit\.info(?::\d{1,5})?)$   CORS_ALLOW_ORIGIN=$1

Header append Access-Control-Allow-Origin  %{CORS_ALLOW_ORIGIN}e   env=CORS_ALLOW_ORIGIN

Header merge  Vary "Origin"

# Disable directory listing (-indexes), Multiviews (-MultiViews)

Options -Indexes

Options -MultiViews

Maybe you can help me from which step i missing?

Regards

Attachments

• Screenshot_164.png
    Screenshot_164.png
    45.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back