• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Remote Upload and TynURL not work

Gullu

Chevereto Noob
Hi,

i have installed this great script on my server, it's work but the remote upload and tynurl not work. When i use remote upload and/or tynurl and click on the button "Upload" i see only a blank site, no upload, no tynurl. But upload work without tynurl and only from computer.

I have edited the paths for logos and the image upload folder - could the reason be?

Thanks,
Gullu

It's crazy, work fine on server 1 but on server 2 remote Upload and TynURL not work.....
Has anyone a server test script with which I can test the compatibility of whether chevereto script is running?

Ok, now i have enabled debug modus. i've found that not only upload and TynURL not work remotely, but also the Social Networks don't work.

Here are the debug results:

When i upload a picture over remote: Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in /var/www/clients/client0/web10/web/engine.php on line 265
Social Networks: Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in /var/www/clients/client0/web10/web/engine.php on line 666
When i make a TynURL: Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in /var/www/clients/client0/web10/web/engine.php on line 666
When i resize a image: Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in /var/www/clients/client0/web10/web/engine.php on line 265

Can help?

I think you have a curl problem. maybe your host has it disabled for security.
you can find out by copy pasting this code in a file called info.php adn uploading it to your serveer.
Code:
<?php
phpinfo(INFO_ALL);
?>
Look for the "cURL support" option. it should be set to enabled.

Thank you for answer.
I see, i don't have cURL installed on my server. Do you know how to install under debian lenny?

Back