• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Question on load full image

Uncledavy

Chevereto Member
Hi folks,

I have this setting enabled: dashboard>settings>theme>Image load max. filesize (MB)> 1 MB.

Now after I load an image of more than 15 MB, I go back to preview it. It says download full resolution (see attached). Now, I log in as another user and click on the same picture. I get a circle and it loads the full image after a while.

Any way of changing this that any user or anytime high resolution picture is clicked. It always gives the option to download full resolution. I am using stackpath CDN

Many thanks

Cheers

Attachments

• circel next time.jpg
    circel next time.jpg
    314.4 KB · Views: 7
  • load full.jpg
    load full.jpg
    376 KB · Views: 7
I just tested this on my install and couldn't duplicate your results. With the load max filesize set to 1mb, I got the "Load full resolution" on every picture (iPhone images for testing). Whether Admin, guest or registered user, it didn't matter.

Must be my Stackpath CDN. It probably caches it and then next time a user is downloading. It pulls from CDN. I will turn it off and then try again.

Back