• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Question about Chevereto and Designs please help.

sulle

Chevereto Noob
I'm going to start on a image uploading site powered from Chevereto, and I will buy a license to delete the link " Powered by chevereto " if I make some money and if I succeed. Okay this is my question. I've looked at other people's sites in showcase and I saw that many of them have changed the design, so my question is can I also change the design without pay for the license and how can I do that? Are there other designs to download or what?

Thanks in advance... :D

Edit: And one more question. I just downloade my language: Swedish but what should I do after, how can i activate it?

Their is not available design right now, but if you do want to change the design, it is easy.

Chevereto 2.0 template system was made based on WordPress one, so if you already designed for wordpress you won't be lost.

Also, when you buy chevereto, you can remove the powered link when ever you want.

If you currently have a copy of chevereto 2.0, that means your downloaded it illegally.

The chevereto 2.0 script detect automatically the browser language, so their is no "activation", it will be active automatically.

Thanks for the help.

I use 1.9 for now, I will buy 2.0 if I succeed like I say. :)
So I can design my own template, thats nice. But for delete the powered by chevereto I must pay or can I delete it?

Editing chevereto 2.0 is really easier than 1.9.

You can edit everything, but some parts require more skills than others parts.

Back