• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

post to Instagram

gnfb1234

Chevereto Noob
Newbie here so dont even know if i am in the right section
Anyway I'm sure someone will tell me if i am in the wrong place
Question. Is there any sort of method that allows the ability that if you upload an image it automatically is posted to either Pinterest or Instagram?

In Deutsch
-------------
Hallo,
also direkt beim hochladen wird es nicht funktionieren, aber sobald Du auf ein Bild klickst (jedes Einzeln) hast Du die Möglichkeit das Bild auf folgenden Diensten zu teilen:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Reddit
  • VK
  • Blogger
  • Tumblr
  • Printerest
  • StumbleUpon
  • und per E-Mail
Um die andere Frage zu beantworten:
Im richtigen Bereich bist Du nicht aber auch nicht ganz falsch ;)
Wenn Du den Wunsch hast das man das Bild zu direkt Instagram teilen kann dann wärst Du richtig, sonst: Frequently Asked Questions

----------------------------
Translatet into english
----------------------------
Hi,
so it will not work directly when uploading, but as soon as you click on a picture (each one individually) you have the possibility to share the picture on the following services:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • reddit
  • VK
  • Blogger
  • tumblr
  • Printerest
  • StumbleUpon
  • and by e-mail
To answer the other question:
In the right area you are not synonymous not quite wrong;)
If you have the desire that you can share the image directly to Instagram then you would be right, otherwise: Frequently Asked Questions

Thank you for the prompt reply one last hope ! Is there any ability for RSS feeds? we need to have the ability of feeding the social media..

Back