• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Paying for Customisation (PSD and Examples Provided)

stuart

Chevereto Noob
Hi Guys,

I'm in search of a web dev / theme creator to do some paid work on my adult image site that uses Chev.

I've already got a wordpress template I use on another site which I'd like to partially port over from a design perspective and I have the original PSD's to make life easier!

Got a budget of $100-200 for a professional job.

Drop me a PM of reply to this post for more info.

Cheers

tonemapped said:
Mind messaging a jpg of the design or leaving a link here?

WARNING: Contains Adult Content (NSFW)
*Removed Link* is the design in use on my wordpress site. I have the fully licensed and paid PSD and also permission to use it on another domain so should be an easy design job for the right person :)

** Edit from Danny:
Please do not post link to adult content website.
You are allowed to PM it to other users.
Thank you.

Should be doable, will do a mockup based on what I think you want and send it over. If you would like to talk by msn, send me a pm.

tonemapped said:
Should be doable, will do a mockup based on what I think you want and send it over. If you would like to talk by msn, send me a pm.

Sent Thanks :)

Back