• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

one trademark for two companies..How?

As Canada is concerned and probably US since we pretty much have similar laws on everything, you can register the same trademark for different products, AS LONG AS the product is not in the same category.

Like elixir could be registered for an technology oriented company, and it could also be registered for a music company. These 2 domains have nothing really similar. Also, in this case, elixir is used with another noun, memory and strings, making the trademark completely different.

Anyway, this is to the best of my knowledge, so I hope I could share some light on your question.

As Canada is concerned and probably US since we pretty much have similar laws on everything, you can register the same trademark for different products, AS LONG AS the product is not in the same category.

Like elixir could be registered for an technology oriented company, and it could also be registered for a music company. These 2 domains have nothing really similar. Also, in this case, elixir is used with another noun, memory and strings, making the trademark completely different.

Anyway, this is to the best of my knowledge, so I hope I could share some light on your question.
Thanks for u r answer Danny

Back