• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

New Remote Upload That Earns You or Your Visitors $$MONEY$$

mikevic80

Chevereto Noob
Hello,

I am just about done a mod for Chevereto that will allow you or your visitors to earn money from embedding your images from another image host site that pays you.

I have already run test with my own site and for my first payment from the IH I earned $10 (My site received about 1500 - 2500 visitors/day and this took under a week).

On top of this, the IH that I am using pays you a % of the earning from the people you refer so if any members go to use the remote upload, you can refer them to this and explain to them how they can earn $ too!

I am thinking about charging $25 for this mod because of the $ it can earn you and you are NOT limited to the IH that I am using, you can use whomever. Please note one thing, the remote feature will be changed into an embed feature as apposed to grabbing the image from a remote URL you use.

More details to come, subscribe to this thread if you are interested and for the first 5 people I will sell the mod for $15.

Payment by paypal.

Stay tuned.

Intresting idea... How do you plan to make this transparent from the user?

I assume you would have a mod_rewrite for every image url on the 3rd party paid image host ;)

Back