• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

More than 1 link at a click.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linnfan1

Hey guys,

The upcoming 2.0 features multiple images being uploaded at a time.

But as You can see in the live demo, You have to click on every thumbnail after the successful upload and laboriously copy & paste each and every single URL...

Imagine this in practice:

You're about to post 10 images to a messageboard and have to copy 10 links instead of just copying a block of links. That would really suck and I'm sure it would drive away potential users, too... ;)

If Chevereto is capable to handle multiple images at a time, it should output multiple links as well...

What do You guys think?

Best regards,

linnfan1

It's a nice suggestion, would make the uploader's life easier by giving him all the images direct links inside a textarea.

I say It would be a nice implementation.

Nice that You guys agree... :)

I guess Rodolfo won't manage it for 2.0, but I'm sure some modder around the forums here will do a little magic... ;)

linnfan1 said:

I guess Rodolfo won't manage it for 2.0, but I'm sure some modder around the forums here will do a little magic... ;)

this is like a 5 minute inplementation.. easy php / html

Darkmax said:
linnfan1 said:

Can You do it, then? ;)

linnfan1 said:
Darkmax said:
linnfan1 said:

Can You do it, then? ;)

sure, when he releases chevereto 2.0 ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back