• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Manual update without the "installer.php"

Version
V3.15.2
Website URL
https://service.schultz.ch/gallery/
PHP version
Database driver
MariaDB
Database version
5.5.5-10.4.14-MariaDB-log
Web browser
irelevant

schultz-it-solutions

Chevereto Member
First I have to admit, I made a decent number of manual changes in various scripts of Chevereto, to adapt to my individual needs. This of course requires a fully manual update (in order to replicate all my changes in the updated version) - which I am fine with.

until lately, I usually downloaded the latest version of Chevereto locally, then applied all my changes and proceeded then to update the actual server instance.

However now, I only find the "installer.php" script which, when executed on the actual instance, would probably destroy my changes.

Any help where I can download the full package would be greatly appreciated (I of course hold a valid - former network - licence for V3).

Thank you
Ruediger Schultz

Back