• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Looking for someone $

s-f-r-j

Chevereto Member
Hello,

I am looking for someone who is able to make fully working addons for both Chrome\Firefox (Addons that will be uploaded to both Chrome\Firefox websites), it has to be fully approved by them.
Someone who will keep updating addons with new versions of image script.
Someone who is also able to make widgets for windows 7
Someone who is able to make custom application for Windows.
... and other ideas.

If you are interested in something like this, please do not post here, just PM me.
(If i don't respond right away, doesn't mean i don't want to do business with you :) , i am jos looking for other offers as well)

For the start i am looking for Chrome\Firefox addon.
They need to be done fully, with full description etc.

Payments done via Paypal.

Thank you!

Hello s-f-r-j,

as for the Windows Application, I'm recoding mine from scratch to a new language (C#), and I will sell it, so it will be updated often.

and as the Windows Gadget, I could make one depending of what you want, send me a pm with details please.

Just FYI Microsoft will be stopping support for Windows Gadgets in Windows 8, as well as from later updates in Windows 7.

Back