• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Looking for Image Hosts to Partner with

Lunapic

Chevereto Noob
Hopefully this is the right forum for this post.

I run LunaPic.com, a free online image editing tool with 100's of features. Each day thousands of images
are edited and need hosting for sharing. (I do not provide image hosting myself)

So, I'm looking for established image hosts that provide api access for transloading and hosting images.

I'm also looking for image hosts that want to provide image editing functions to their users.
Features on LunaPic can be deep linked with the image url, providing instant edits such as
filters (b&w, sepiatone, soft light), edits (rotate, crop, trim) and animations (reflecting water)
Images would be transloaded and the affect directly applied. More info at lunapic.com/?api

Please let me know if you're interested.

I'm still looking for another Image host. I've had a few replies, but I guess they didn't want my traffic.

Back