• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Logo in middle

Yes it is.
First the easy part. The image hosting text.
Open config.php and change this:
Code:
define('TAG_LINE', 'Image Hosting'); // Your tagline (for doctitles and logo)
to:
Code:
define('TAG_LINE', ''); // Your tagline (for doctitles and logo)
See the empty ' '
This probably isn't the best way to do it. But it is the easiest. (If you want the hard way just say so and i'll post it)

And now to the the image. Open the file called estilo.css
Find the bit called TOP
In div#top add this :
Code:
text-align:center;
    margin-top:0px;
    margin-bottom:0px;

It should now look like this:
Code:
/* TOP */
div#top {
    padding: 2em 1em 1.5em 1em;
    margin: 0 auto;
    min-height: 4em;
    width: 57em;
     text-align:center;
    margin-top:0px;
    margin-bottom:0px;
    }

One note. after you added this css code to the css, the tag line will look ugly if you leave it there.
Hope this helps.

Gullu said:
I have today tested, unfortunately, it does not work completely. :(
Here a schreenhot with the problems: http://img5.imagebanana.com/view/bhahyj4a/chrevretoissue.png
1.) My logo is not in the middle :(
2.) And text wenn make a error like 404 not found is right and not in the middle.

EDIT: Another problem:) How can I fix the menu bug? See here: http://img5.imagebanana.com/img/09crjgni/chrevretoissue2.png

Please help me
thank you very much!
I'm not really sure how this happened. in my local test i used an unaltered installation of cheverto. Some of your own mods may interfere.
I'm currently think this is a div problem ( you placing the text wrong or not closing a div) but i'm not 100% sure on that. Same with the menu.

Back